Create A Question
- Sign in to your admin or teacher account.
- Go to the Q and A tab on your left sidebar.
- Click the plus icon between the notification icon and the account icon In the upper right corner.
- Select the “Create Q and A” option.
- In the first form field, choose whether the type of test is a multiple choice or checkbox.
- Type your question on the second field.
You have an option to add either an image or a video in the “”Add Media”
- Adding image - If you want to add an image, drag your image file to the drop box field, or copy and paste the link of the image, and click the close button to exit.
- Adding video - If you want to add a video, copy and paste the URL link of the video, and then click the close button to exit.
In the "Select Option Type" field, you can make the answer choices normal
text, an image, or a mix of normal text and image.
- Text Option Type - Type in the answer options. You do not need to add an image to the option choices.
- Image Option Type - You do not need to type the answer, just upload the image.
- Text and Image Both - For each answer option, include text and an image.
- Type the four answer choices and then click the check icon on the left side to determine which one is the correct answer. If you choose the “checkbox” option, you can choose multiple correct answers.
- Choose which grade the Q and A will be categorized.
- Select the time limit of how long the Q and A must be answered before proceeding to the next question.
- Select the Subject of the Q and A.
- Select the Domain of the Q and A.
- Select the Standard of the Q and A.
- Click the “”save” button to add the Q and A to the Q and A banklist.
- Click the “cancel” button to go back to the Q andA page where you can view the questions.